Cyber – Your Experts in Ducted Air Conditioning
Enjoy total climate control all year round, with a ducted air conditioning system installed by Cyber Air Conditioning. We specialise in the installation, repair and maintenance services you need to enjoy cooling comfort in the warmer months of the year and toasty, snuggle-up-under-the-rug warmth throughout the cooler months.
With a ducted air con, there’s no need to worry about freezing through the winter or sweating day in, day out over the summer. Only optimal round the clock comfort, whether you’re trying to work, trying to relax or trying to sleep.
For all your ducted air conditioning needs, whether they be installation, servicing or repairs, you can trust Cyber Air Conditioning to deliver the highest standards of service and advice.
How Does Ducted Air Conditioning Work?
Ducted air conditioning requires two units – one internal and typically installed in the ceiling, the other external and fitted to the outside wall of your home – that work together to execute a refrigeration cycle. The internal unit draws in the air from within the room and moves that air over evaporator coils in the unit. These coils contain a liquid refrigerant which absorbs the heat in the air and changes the refrigerant into a gas through the process of evaporation.
That gas is then channelled through to the compressor, which is situated in the external unit. It is here that the gas becomes pressurised, where it condenses and reverts back to its liquefied state. The liquefied refrigerant gets returned to the evaporator where the cycle gets repeated.
The cooled air then gets distributed throughout the house by way of ducts and vents that have been installed in selected zones of the home. Zones are the specific areas in the house that you wish to have the air conditioning directed to – often it will be the main living spaces like the living room, kitchen and a couple of bedrooms. A Cyber Air Conditioning technician will be able to advise you on the best zones and locations within the zones to get the best out of your ducted air conditioning system.
The Benefits of Installing a Ducted Air Conditioner
If you’re looking for a heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system that offers a wealth of benefits to you and your home, air conditioning with ducting may be the ideal solution for you. Among the numerous benefits are:
- You can heat or cool your whole home (or the majority of it) with just one unit, rather than installing individual systems in each zone of the house. This can potentially be an energy efficient heating and cooling option for your home.
- Discreet positioning inside the ceiling, with only the vents visible from the main living spaces in the home, means that an air conditioning ducted system won’t impact significantly on the aesthetics of your home.
- Ducted air conditioning zone control enables you to decide which areas of the home are cooled or heated at any given time. You can choose to have the air con working in one, two or all the zones if you wish.
- Compared to a conventional split system air conditioner, a ducted air con unit is considerably quieter when it’s running.
- Your home will increase in value with the installation of ducted air conditioning, due to it being a permanent fixture of your home and the expense that has gone into its purchase and installation.
It should be noted that ducted air conditioning systems can be more expensive both to purchase and install than their split system equivalents, but that expense will be more than made up for with the benefits it provides.
Ducted Air Con Maintenance Needs
One of the biggest points of consideration when it comes to the question of installing air conditioning with ducting is the level of maintenance it requires.
In short, regular maintenance is vital to the performance of your air conditioning system, and a ducted air con requires some significant upkeep.
Among those requirements are:
- Cleaning the filters – the filters of your AC collect dust, dirt and debris so should be cleaned at least once every six months to maintain its performance. Usually just before the beginning of summer and the start of winter are good times to have them cleaned as you go into peak usage times. Filter cleaning often just requires wiping them down with warm, soapy water.
- Cleaning the external unit – being outdoors and exposed to the elements means that your external unit may collect leaves, dirt and other debris. Leaving them to build up can reduce the airflow which will require the compressor to work harder, effectively reducing the efficiency of the unit.
- Cleaning the ducts – like the filters, vents and the external units, your ducts in the ceiling also collect dust, dirt and debris. Not only does this obstruct airflow, but the buildup can blow out of the ducts and into the air of your house. The allergens in that buildup of dust and dirt can exacerbate allergies and other health issues. Having your ducts cleaned every two to five years will minimise the buildup in the ducts which will improve airflow and quality of air in your home.
For people in homes with pets, children, elderly people and people with allergies or other health issues, consider having them cleaned every two years. Duct cleaning should always be performed by an experienced air conditioning technician. Cyber Air Conditioning is here to assist with all your ducted air conditioning maintenance needs.
We Are Ducted Air Con Unit Installation Specialists
No matter what the make or model of your ducted air conditioning system, Cyber Air Conditioning can assist with all your installation, maintenance and repair services. We are qualified and experienced in all makes and models, including such household names as:
- Mitsubishi (Electric and Heavy Industries)
- And more!
From brand new installations to system upgrades and emergency ducted air conditioning repairs, we do it all, day and night. Our highly experienced technicians can discuss your air conditioning needs to ensure you’re given the very best solution for you and your home.
Why Choose Cyber Air Conditioning for Your Ducted AC Needs?
Cyber Air Conditioning provides a gold standard level of service and expertise when installing or repairing air conditioning with ducting. In addition to setting up and servicing all ducted air conditioning makes and models, we’re also the go-to name for the following reasons:
- Our fully certified and highly trained contractors boast a wealth of experience, and regularly complete refresher training sessions to maintain their skills and knowledge.
- We’re available 24/7, every day of the year, and aim to be at your door within one hour of your call*.
- Our fixed price guarantee ensures you pay no extra for our services on weekend, public holiday or after hours call outs.
- You’re also quoted by the job, not by the hour, so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying from the beginning.
- Our 12-month workmanship warranty and $20 million public liability insurance coverage provides you with extra peace of mind.
- We offer a variety of convenient payment options, from cash and card to flexible interest free** terms.
Our state-of-the-art service vehicles are fitted with the latest in GPS technology which better enables us to let you know that we’re on our way and how far we are from your home.
Emergency Ducted Air Conditioning Repairs Within the Hour*
There’s nothing more frustrating on a scorching hot day than when the air conditioner decides to not work to its full potential or stops working completely.
Cyber Air Conditioning is ready to help stop your living room from becoming a sweat box, with emergency air conditioning maintenance and repair services. No matter what your air conditioning ducted system needs, our technicians will do all they can to get it back in peak working condition.
With technicians across much of metropolitan mainland Australia, there’s almost always a service specialist nearby who can be at your home within one hour of your call*. For urgent ducted air con unit maintenance and repairs, you can rely on Cyber Air Conditioning.
Take Advantage of Convenient Interest Free** Payment Terms
When the time comes that you need urgent air conditioning maintenance or repairs or a complete system installation, Cyber Air Conditioning provides a range of payment options for your convenience. In addition to paying by card, cash or cheque, we also offer a range of interest free** payment terms for eligible customers through providers Humm and Zip. Some plans even require no upfront deposit. You’ll also have the flexibility to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Applying for one of our payment plans is easy – your onsite air conditioner technician will be able to assist you with it – and most customers are approved within just minutes so we can have your ducted air conditioning system installed or repaired as soon as possible!
Contact Us Today
Cyber Air Conditioning has your needs covered when it comes to all your ducted air conditioning installation, repair and maintenance requirements. To book our services, simply give us a call.
Alternatively, you can contact us online to request a callback within three minutes. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year.