Cyber AC – Your Experts in Gas Log Fires
When you’re looking for a home heating option that provides the warmth you need but also offers the comforting appeal of a fireplace setting, then gas log fires might be the perfect solution for you.
Combining the classic appearance of a log fire you’d expect to see in a rustic cabin or ski chalet with the climate control you want from a modern-day home heating solution, a gas fireplace certainly ticks all the boxes you want.
Cyber Air Conditioning provides trusted and reliable installation, servicing and repairs of gas log fireplaces. We combine a gold standard level of customer service and advice with skilled installation and maintenance services to ensure you get the most out of your gas log fire.
The Benefits of Installing a Log Gas Fireplace
Gas log fires offer a wealth of benefits to any home. If you have a gas log heater installed, you’ll enjoy these many benefits:
- User friendliness – a gas log fire does not require you to collect and store firewood. Nor do you need to get the firewood to ignite or clean up the remains. You can enjoy the warmth and the appearance of a fireplace without all the hard work that comes with it. A simple flick of the switch is all you need!
- Consistent level of heat – a gas fireplace will provide a constant, largely unwavering heat output.
- Energy efficiency – gas fireplaces are more energy efficient than electric heaters, which makes them more cost effective too.
- Environmentally friendly – fewer greenhouse gas emissions makes for an earth-friendly heating solution.
- Control remotely – many new gas log fire heaters will come with a remote control for easy, convenient operation.
- Safety – a log gas fire is comparatively safer than a wood-burning fireplace for kids and pets in the home as there are no stray flames or sparks to cause injury. The lack of wood piles reduces the opportunity for poisonous spiders and snakes to make a home as well.
- Increases home resale value – a newly installed gas log fire will be a valuable asset to any home and will likely increase its resale value should you choose to put it on the market.
Gas log fireplaces come in a vast range of styles to suit any home. You’re sure to find one that appeals to your individual tastes and the aesthetics of your property. Take advantage of the many benefits that gas log fires offer with installation from Cyber Air Conditioning.
Maintenance of Gas Log Fires Made Easier
When you need emergency maintenance and servicing of your gas log fire, you can trust in the expertise and skill of Cyber Air Conditioning’s trusted technicians. We can assist you with:
- Carbon monoxide testing
- Gas leak detection
- Thermostat testing
- Checking that all parts and components are in peak working condition
- Gas pressure and connection checks
- Flue checks
Cyber Air Conditioning understands that emergencies happen any time of the day or night, and when gas is involved, safety is of utmost importance. We’re available 24/7, every day of the year, to be ready to assist with any urgent gas log repairs and maintenance. And with technicians available across much of Australia’s mainland capital cities, we can be at your home within an hour of your call*.
Why Choose Cyber Air Conditioning?
Cyber Air Conditioning is one of the trusted names in log gas fireplace installation, maintenance and repair services. We provide a variety of reasons to choose us for all you gas log fire needs including:
- Fully licensed and experienced technicians who work with all gas log fire makes and models.
- Our technicians keep their skills and knowledge current with regular training refreshers.
- 24/7 availability means that we can attend to your needs day and night and aim to be at your home within an hour of your call*.
- Fixed price quoting means you’re quoted by the job rather than by the hour and quoted upfront, so you know what you’ll be paying before we begin any work.
- We offer a range of interest free** payment options for your convenience.
- We do not charge extra for weekend, holiday or out of hours work. You pay the same whether we’re working at 11am on a Tuesday or 11pm on a Saturday.
- 12-month workmanship warranty and $20 million public liability insurance provides additional peace of mind.
- Certificate of Compliance issued upon completion of the job shows that the work was carried out by a licensed professional.
We come to you in service vehicles that boast state of the art GPS technology, so we’re able to tell you when we’re on our way to your home, and how far away we are.
Interest Free** Payments for Gas Log Fire Installation
If you’re concerned about the cost of installation for gas log fires or need an urgent repair of your gas log heater and can’t fit it into the household budget, Cyber Air Conditioning offers a helpful solution.
In addition to the usual cash, card and cheque payment options, we also offer a range of interest free** payment terms for eligible customers through providers Humm and Zip. Some plans accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. You even have the flexibility to choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
Your onsite technician can help you with the application process, and for most customers approval takes only a few minutes. It’s that simple!
Contact Cyber Air Conditioning – Your Gaslog Fireplace Specialists
When you need an experienced name to take care of your gas log fire installation, servicing or repair needs, you need Cyber Air Conditioning. With 24/7 availability and technicians across Australia, we’re here to help you any time of the day or night.
To book our services for all your gas log fire needs, give us a call or contact us online for a call back from one of our friendly customer service specialists.