Specialists in Multi-Head Split Systems
A multi-head split system could be the perfect solution if you want to heat and cool multiple rooms. It offers tailored climate control, energy efficiency and zoned air conditioning. Cyber Air Conditioning is a specialist in multi-head split systems. Our technicians are on the road 24/7, every day of the year.
The Benefits of Multi-Head Split Systems
If you need to boost the level of your climate control at thome, installing a multi-head split system air conditioning could be the solution. Using just one outdoor unit, you can control multiple indoor units with ease.
You can have individual control of up to eight separate internal split systems. As well as that, you can enjoy a whole range of multi-head split system air conditioning benefits including:
- Indoor units sized to suit each room
- Efficient heating and cooling with inverter technology
- One outdoor unit that controls all indoor units
- Individual control over each unit for personal preferences
Whatever your heating and cooling needs, Cyber Air Conditioning has the experience and knowledge to deliver what you want. Our experienced technicians can repair, maintain and install multi-head split systems, and we can by there within an hour of your call* in an emergency.
Do You Need Multi-Head AC Servicing?
If you’ve got a multi-head split system air conditioner and you need emergency repairs, make Cyber Air Conditioning your first choice.
Then again, you might want to schedule annual maintenance of your multi-head split system. Whatever the urgency of your needs, customer satisfaction is our number one priority, along with providing top class workmanship.
Our team of professional technicians can help with a range of issues, including:
- Faulty or damaged thermostat that fail to maintain the correct temperatures
- Refrigerant gas leaks resulting in a system that can’t cool or heat the air
- Dirty, damaged or blocked filters and coils that impact performance
- Faulty wiring and circuits and blown fuses that can damage an air conditioner and be a safety risk for you and your family
- Worn out compressor, evaporator or fans – all reducing the performance of your multi-head split system.
Keeping the AC Filters Clean
One thing you can do as a responsible multi-head split system owner is to regularly change or clean your filters between visits from a professional AC technician. How regularly you clean or change filters depends on how much each of your indoor units are used.
Filter cleaning maintains high air quality and a healthy environment at home. A benefit of doing this yourself is that you might pick up some other potential problems that you can pass on to your technician.
Always be aware of any changes in performance, strange noises, different odours or even signs of ice, which could indicate a refrigerant leak. Even a minor shift in temperature could be a sign that something has gone wrong with your multi-head split system.
We’re Experts in Multi-Head Split System Installation
Cyber Air Conditioning can repair or maintain your existing system, or we can install a brand new multi-head split system. We can work with all leading heating and cooling brands, including Fujitsu, LG, Midea and Mitsubishi Electric.
It’s always important to call a fully qualified professional for multi-head split system installation. It requires planning, precision and the handling of refrigerant gases. Room placement is also important, as is kilowatt capacity, energy efficiency and what brand you choose.
At Cyber AC, our technicians are all trained and experienced in providing a personalised assessment so that your multi-head split system is installed to the highest possible standards. That way you can cool and heat the entire house from one central motor. Through the use of zoning controls, each room will have its own climate control.
Multi-head split systems are also ductless, therefore no invasive installation is required.
Why Choose Cyber Air Conditioning?
Cyber Air Conditioning’s fully qualified technicians are all experienced in the maintenance and installation of all types of heating and cooling systems, including multi-head split systems. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and our main priority is customer satisfaction.
When you call Cyber Air Conditioning for multi-head split system servicing you get our quality assurance guarantee and much more. Some of the advantages of Cyber AC’s experience and professionalism include:
- Fully qualified and licensed air conditioning specialists
- All our AC technicians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- Local air conditioning technicians available 24/7, every day of the year
- A 12-month warranty on all air conditioning work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We always aim to be at your door within an hour of your call*
- Interest free** payment options
- No extra charges for after-hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
We also provide you with certificates of compliance with all work to show our adherence to Federal and State quality standards.
Interest Free** Multi-Head Split Systems
Complete climate control of your entire home is the standard you want to achieve and it’s a choice you won’t regret. But as much as it’s desirable, it’s easy to put the decision on the backburner when you consider the limitations of your household budget.
That’s why Cyber Air Conditioning offers a range of interest free** payment plans to approved customers. Some plans even accept a zero deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. Our air conditioning professional can take you through the simple application process, and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with Zip or Humm and choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, whatever suits your budget and lifestyle. Then you can relax while a Cyber AC professional installs or services your multi-head split system air conditioner.
You can also pay by cash, cheque or Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
For more details on multi-head split system air conditioning contact Cyber Air Conditioning by phone or fill out our online form and one of our friendly customer service staff will get right back to you.