Cyber – Your Specialist in Reverse Cycle AC
When you want climate control all year round, you can’t beat reverse cycle air conditioning. Here at Cyber Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on our expertise and experience in reverse cycle systems.
Our technicians are on the road 24/7, every day of the year, and they can install and service reverse cycle systems.
What is Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning?
To put it simply, reverse cycle air conditioning is a system that both heats and cools. It is a split system that has two main parts – an indoor unit and an outdoor unit (or condenser). These units work together with refrigerant gas to produce cool or warm air.
The air is then circulated through the indoor unit, which is the part of a split system most people recognise. It is a handy and economical heating and cooling system because there’s no need to invest in two different appliances for each function.
More than that, a reverse cycle air conditioning system not only heats and cools, it also filters contaminants and dehumidifies the air, making your home a healthier place to be.
While a reverse cycle air conditioner is designed to heat or cool one specific area, you can also use it for climate control in multiple rooms with a multi-head split system – which is multiple indoor units connected to one condenser – and reverse cycle can also be a ducted system.
How Does Reverse Cycle AC Work?
The main element in a reverse cycle air conditioning system is the heat pump. A heat pump uses the refrigeration cycle to cool down the internal environment and reverses the process to warm it up.
When cooling the air, the cycle works in this way:
- The evaporator – A fan draws air from inside the home and passes it over a coil filled with cold, liquid refrigerant. The refrigerant absorbs the heat from the air, sending cool air into the home.
- The compressor – From this point, the low-temperature liquid refrigerant is compressed and converted to a high pressure, high-temperature gas.
- The condenser – A fan transfers the gas to a heat exchanger outside the home, where it cools down and liquefies the refrigerant gas.
In heating mode, the reverse cycle air conditioner reverses the cycle to provide warm air.
Quality Reverse Cycle Services
At Cyber Air Conditioning, we recommend that you have your system serviced annually. The best time is during spring, when our technicians are less busy. But Cyber AC operates 24/7, every day of the year, so we’ll be there for same day service at any time of year.
Our technicians are experts in maintaining air conditioning systems and carry out the following:
- Ensure dust and debris hasn’t been clogging your system
- Coil cleaning
- Test the thermostat
- Ensuring all internal parts are working correctly
- Preventative inspection and maintenance
Cyber AC’s fully qualified air conditioning technicians are also able to do emergency repairs when your reverse cycle air conditioner breaks down or isn’t running as it should. In an emergency we can be there within one hour of your call* and we charge the same rates, day or night.
Why Choose Cyber AC for Reverse Cycle Servicing?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Cyber Air Conditioning when you need reverse cycle maintenance, repairs and installation. Our main priority is customer satisfaction and delivering quality workmanship.
When you call Cyber Air Conditioning for reverse cycle servicing you get our quality assurance guarantee and much more. Some of the advantages of Cyber AC’s experience and professionalism include:
- Fully qualified and licensed air conditioning specialists
- All our AC technicians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- Local air conditioning technicians available 24/7, every day of the year
- A 12-month warranty on all air conditioning work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us$20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We always aim to be at your door within an hour of your call*
- Interest free** payment options
- No extra charges for after-hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
We also provide you with certificates of compliance with all work to show our adherence to Federal and State quality standards.
Interest Free** Reverse Cycle Services
When your reverse cycle air conditioner isn’t working to an optimal level, it’s easy to ignore while the weather is mild. But when the extremes of summer or winter arrive, you realise how much you need climate control in your home.
However, this realisation might happen at an inconvenient time for your household budget. That’s why Cyber Air Conditioning offers a range of interest free** payment plans to eligible customers. Our reverse cycle air conditioning professional can take you through the simple application process and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can select a payment plan with Zip or Humm and choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, whatever suits your budget. Some plans accept a $0 deposit, so you pay nothing upfront. Then you can relax while a Cyber AC professional installs or services your reverse cycle air conditioner.
You can also pay by cash, cheque or Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
For more details on reverse cycle air conditioning contact Cyber Air Conditioning by phone or fill out our online form and one of our friendly customer service staff will get right back to you.